I spent an amazing weekend with a person I truly love. I couldn't have asked for a better time. The time we spent together will be etched in my memory forever.
Is it possible to fall head over heels for the same person twice? Or is that just your heart making the same mistakes again. I'm falling for him again. My heart is so confused, usually it knows what it wants but not this time. There are so many inflows of emotion and so many unknowns. I'm not sure what to do... Go for it: risking the same hurt and pain the guy has caused me in the past. Or say goodbye: not taking the risk of getting hurt again, finding someone who I can trust from the beginning and hope for someone to find me later in life. Both of these choices have no guarantees.
God I hope I will soon have something more positive to post.
No comments:
Post a Comment