6.09.2008

Week Two as an Intern

This weekend was fun. Firday I went to the Londer with Noel and some of her friends. The food was alright but the socializing was fun. After Noel and I went to Zen bar with her new friend Josh. It was definately a change from College Station bars, a lot more classier, but a crap load of more pricks and sluts. For once Noel and I were the first 'good girls' in the crowd.

Saturday I woke up and headed to my Aunt's house. We ate at a new Mexican place close to downtown, pretty good but totally outta my price range. We went back to her place, relaxed for awhile then went shopping. :) I actually found a cute new top and two pairs of shoes, in size 11, and in my price range at Nordstroms. I was very happy. By the time we got back to her place it was eight so I headed home. Showered, watched tv then crashed.

Sunday I slept till who knows when. I went to the grocery store, that was probably the most productive thing I did all day. In the later afternoon I went and played volleyball with Noel and some other people. It was fun, but I suck after not playing for a long ass time.

Today is Monday and I don't have a case of the Mondays :) Although there are a lot of things going on in my life I would rather not deal with but have to. Everyday I come to work, the more I want to stay here after graduation. Sure it is three hours from home but I really think I could have amazing opprotuinites here and network during my internship to set myself up for corporate success. I know I was meant for big things or at least attempting them.

Lunch is almost over for me. Work nine hour days this week so I can have half of Friday off to spend with Grace.

Later gators.

No comments: