I swear this summer has been the best. Fun times with great people. Working at BofA, interning and working in the area of my dreams. I love it!
I should never have doubted myself and my decision to move here. I have had crazy nights with Noel and Heather and look forward to more after graduation.
I am supposed to learn by the last week of August if BofA will offer me a full time position after graduation. I am crossing my fingers, because I love this place!
My nephews, brother and sister in-law came up this weekend. I hadn't seen the boys in two months. It was so nice to see them. They always know how to bring a smile to my face. We went to a Ranger game, didn't stay the whole time. It was way to f-in hot. Passed out at the hotel then met up with my Aunt and her family on Sunday. I am grateful for such a wonderful family that supports me and loves me for me.
I haven't been this content with my life in a while. I'm single and loving it. I can't wait to start a new life up here in Dallas in the spring.
So long from Dallas, I figured it was time for a quick update.
No comments:
Post a Comment