It is a Sunday evening and as of now I have not accomplished a damn thing this weekend. All I can seem to think about is leaving this amazing place in less than three months. I thought I was ready to face the real world but I don't think I am anymore. The past couple of weeks I have had so much fun with my friends. Hanging out, drinking, and laughing all the time.
Last week before, I had a gathering at my house. I was looking out the window while the sun was setting and I started to tear up. As cliche as it might sound, it was a dawning moment. I realized I really do have to leave College Station soon. Right when I found such an amazing 'crew'.
I'm scared of getting caught up in the corporate world and loosing track of who I am and who I want to be. Don't get me wrong, I am completely driven and intend to be high up in an organization one day. Yet I hope who I have seen myself become doesn't change. I never imagined that I could possible be proud of myself, but I am. I am proud of the hard work and dedication I have put forth into my education and my career. I can only hope this is the begining of something that much greater.
No comments:
Post a Comment