I swear I think there are people who know exactly what buttons to push and when.
I hate when people change their mind, I hate when people are fickle, and I hate and girls are stuck in the mentality that a man will make everything better. Sweetie, you need to fix yourself first. Ugh! I am beyond irritated now, I am just fed up.
Besides that, things are going pretty great up in Dallas. Work is very stressful but I knew that going in. I am what did I expect taking on a role that is usually filled by people with 10+ experience with the bank. Its good stress though, I think it will only help me in the long run.
I am covering for a project manager for four weeks while she is out on adoption leave, two more left! Let me tell you something, man OH man was it way more than I bargained for. I know it will only benefit me, but there are some MAJOR issues I have had to deal with that most project managers never deal with. But I know I am capable of handling the last week and half. I have amazing people supporting me on my team.
Chilifest is this weekend, I am sooooo excited!!! I am taking a vacation day so I can go up their early. I can't wait to see everyone and party like the old days. Ha, old days. Okay so I was there not two months ago partying, but I miss it so much!! I get to see Suz, which I am most excited about just because last year was amazing at CF. Plus I get to see all my fellow Nerds :) Oh I also get to spend some time with Grace, yay!
I miss my family terribly but I am going to get to see my nephews for the next three weekends! I am going to stop by Sunday on the way back to Dallas, make a little detour to see my amazing nephews!! Next weekend is Easter and the weekend after that they are coming to visit! You have no idea how excited I am. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!
I'm still not sure about this single life. Don't get me wrong, it has its greatness, but I also am craving to cuddle and have that special someone.
I've been working out and eating healthy for two weeks now. Lost a little weight, but have a way to go. Taking it day by day. I am bound and determined to not completely ruin it at CF.
The security guard in my complex hit my car with his little golf cart today. WTF. Oh well, he reported it to his manager and the insurance is supposed to come and take pictures. Fun stuff, I'm telling you. Grown up life. It's where its at!
Winston says, "Meow". I am not on crazy, just super excited about this weekend!
1 comment:
Good luck with work! It all seems quite intimidating, but I know you'll do awesome...the word verification on here is "chlests".
Post a Comment