4.18.2009

Chapter 15 - Irony

Wow. I am speechless right now. Someone's expecting (and its not me) and is going to be a daddy. I'm not really sure how I should feel at the moment besides utter shock. Two years ago, if you would have asked me where I see myself today, it would be married and probably living in Houston. Obviously my life is completely opposite of that now (all by personal choice); single and living in Dallas. Now someone else is living out the life I thought I was going to have. Maybe I should be happy that I didn't go through with any thing and I am not living in regret, but at the same time I'm not really sure how the hell I feel. Once a cheater always a cheater and he lost my trust long ago, the relationship would have never worked out. I still can't believe how things tend to work themselves out. Weird.

Phew, now that I am down with that, my day has been pretty great. My nephews are here and currently passed out on the floor beside me. I couldn't ask for anything better.

I can't even think right now I am still in such shock.

Oh I did get a new phone, an LG Dare, which I like so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're better off without him, never forget that. He didn't deserve you, and you will find better. :)

Yeah, I was thinking the dinner was just going to be like me, Grace, Lauren... but then there turned out to be a LOT more people, so it kinda made me and Rick uncomfortable. :( Oh well, I'm over it.