This week has been crazy with both work and my personal life. Work started out very stressful on Monday and Tuesday and has slowly calmed down since then. Whew, but I am still happy with my job and couldn't ask for anything better.
I went on a date last night. It was great and he seems like a great guy but I'm just not sure if there was that 'instant' click. Before and after the date was more of the entertaining part if you were on the outside looking in. I went to happy hour before my date. I was feeling good since I was all dolled up for dinner. As I walk in I'm searching for the group and finally find them. Well guess who is sitting at the table, of all people who do I see? HIM, the guy I met a month ago and hadn't seen since. Then of course the other guys had to tease me about my date the entire time. I swear it is so weird how my life tends to work itself out.
As I was leaving to go to dinner the clouds decided to let the rain pour. I drive to restaurant and run from my car to the door to get inside, soaking. All I could do was laugh.
Oh I got a puppy last month! I haven't written since then so some time has passed. His name is Teddy and he is Toto from the Wizard of Oz. He is adorable, hyper, sweet, and has a great temperament. Winston love to tease him and Teddy loves to chase back. It's pretty entertaining if I say so myself.
Life is pretty great and Dallas is amazing!
2 comments:
Ha, the details of my wedding have yet to be determined. As for the bridesmaids dresses, my only requirements are that they be some shade resembling maroon and that they not be too revealing. Other than that, it's up to you! I want everyone to be able to find a dress that they really like and will wear more than just this one time. We're thinking of having the wedding between like 11am and 1pm, but we haven't decided yet. As for everything else, weeell... TBA. =P
I'im excited too!!! :D
Post a Comment