1.31.2009

Chapter 10 - Vicious Cycles

There are situations I put myself in that I sometimes wonder, what the hell was/am I thinking? Most of time I really don't keep in mind the consequences that could occur due to my actions. Take for instance this past month, I started talking to a guy again that I really shouldn't have because of a certain situation. But I did and had fun at the time but now I am just wanting to slap myself across the face for being such an idiot. Obviously I got emotionally attached but the bigger of the two evils is that is just intensified the feeling of being single and lonely. Which I need to work on myself before I get into another serious relationship. Although I want someone to share my life with, I also need to be happy with me.

Only two more weeks and I will be moving to Dallas. I'm very excited! I know I have so much unknown ahead of me, but I think that is the best part. I've also have decided to hold of on getting a dog because some of the projects my boss told me that I will be on will have me traveling to NYC! So exciting!

Living at home for the past month and a half hasn't been as bad as I though, probably because I am never there on the weekends. I have been coming back to CS every weekend to spend time with friends and party while I still can. It has definitely been great.

Not much is going on in my life at the moment that is life altering, that will happen in the next few weeks. So I am off for now. Time to read. :)

No comments: