There has been so much running through my head lately. The biggest thing of all is being lonely. I think this is the first time in the past year and a half since I have been single that I honestly feel like there is something missing in my life. I am ready to be in a relationship again. I'm ready to open myself be vulnerable to someone else's actions and emotions. I'm ready to trust someone and that is one thing I never thought I would be able to do again.
I'm still in Willis for the next three and a half weeks. Boo. God I just want to be in Dallas already. Working. Being a grown up. Is that too much to ask?
I have recently had this sudden urge to have children. WAIT people, I am no where near a point in my life that I could have them. I am not ready, but I still really want them. So I will get a puppy to fill that void even if my dad thinks that getting a dog is the stupidest decision in the world.
I'm in the mood to cuddle....Winston better watch out tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment