4.05.2010

Chapter 38 - Homesick

It's official, I am homesick. I have this horrid feeling of wanting to quit, move back to Texas and take pictures full time. This feeling has to pass by tomorrow or it might just happen. Nothing bad has happened here so far to make me want to move back home. It's just that yesterday was Easter and my entire family was celebrating it in Texas without me. 

I had an awesome weekend here in the city. A and I went to Central park with our puppies. We thought it was going to be relaxing but we should have known better. Taking Teddy and Stanley to a park FULL of distractions was probably not the smartest idea.

Teddy is so photogenic. He loved looking at all the people and dogs. There was definitely never a dull moment.
Aww, Theodore. :)


Stanley was a yellow highlighter for the day. A said she was bored and dyed him. Who knows what really happened. o.O

Mr. Yellow Highlighter.

Mr. GQ - Who wouldn't want him?

 Sunday I took Teddy to the park near my house and let him play. He is getting so touchy these days. He got in a fight and I had to take him out to calm down. Child!?I went back to my apartment, showered and headed back out for a mini adventure. It consisted of a great bar I stumbled across on Thursday, Bull Pen. They allow dogs and play country music, couldn't get any better than that! I looked up reviews on Yelp and they mentioned a backyard patio. I decided to take Teddy and my book to the bar for lunch. It was a beautiful day and I stayed for two hours drinking my $10 pitcher of Bud (cheap for the city), eating chicken strips, listening to great music, and basking in the warm sun.

View from where I was sitting. I am returning ASAP.

1 comment:

mrvelocity said...

We have the cutest puppies. End of.