5.05.2010

Chapter 43 - Le Sick Le Sucks

Went to happy hour with T and M (a co-worker) on Thursday and had oh so much fun. Friday it was beautiful outside and T kept trying to get me to play hooky. I of course resisted his temptations up until around four in the afternoon.

Friday evening was spent in the park, at a nice little Italian restaurant, and at an 80's bar where there were all college aged students. Don't get me wrong I was probably the same age as half the people in the bar, but you know I am looking for potential dating material who are on their own and can take me out to nice places. Most college guys can't afford that and aren't really looking to settle down. So none the less it was okay but I was already feeling a little off.

Saturday I woke up feeling like shit. Ugh. Why me? It was a beautiful day and T was in town and I had to get sick. What. The. Fuck.

I stayed in bed all day, thank goodness for T. He went and got me my prescription from the pharmacy and tissues/fluids from the deli underneath me place. He was my savior for this weekend.

Sunday was worse. I stayed in bed all day. Boo.

Monday not any better. Stayed home from work.

Tuesday. I tried, I really tried to go into work and be productive. Didn't happen. Came home at 9:30 in the morning and slept the rest of the day away.

Today, a little better. Working from home. I love my boss. She is awesome.

Dear Flu. YOU SUCK.

So nothing has happened in my life since I last wrote except for me encountering the flu. I am not even sure if this post makes sense.

Back to work. If I can even concentrate.

No comments: