Ice cold Patron. My favorite.
The margarita recipe my coworker found was a total hit in my book. Most of the goods are still left, so guess what I am drinking for the fourth?
Teddy being all cute and focused on food.
Winston the day after. My mom made me feel bad that he never gets to go anywhere. She's right. I groomed Rinny-Tin for an hour and he cuddled last night too!
But honestly I couldn't have asked for a better way to start the weekend. Although I did not wake up until 12:30 in the afternoon the next day. Oops. Probably should have cleaned but didn't. Took Teddy to the dog park as usual. The little bastard ate through his new harness I bought him last week. (Fear not! I fixed it today at work with my hand sewing skills.) What else did I do on Saturday? Ordered take out, shame on me! Slept a lot more, I watched some TV on Hulu. I think that sums up everything. Sunday I headed to the dog park again. Watched an independent film called 1900 (very good by the way). Edited photos that I took on Friday evening. Played around with my camera and fanaticized about new lenses that I can absolutely not afford. Went out late again to the dog park and socialized with the locals who have grown to tolerate me an my puppy. That's about it.
In other things...
I started thinking about wearing sunscreen more often. I am really in sun more often up here or at least getting rays walking around and at the park. It's pretty funny actually, I have more of a farmers tan here than I ever did back in Texas.
Still sticking to yoga but I really need to start eating healthy. It would be so helpful.
Can't decide if men are worth my time at the moment. I'm going on three years of being single. I NEVER thought I would go that long. In all honestly I would love to have someone else in my life but do I really have the time? Of course I dream of true love coming and sweeping me off of my feet one day but maybe its not meant to be right now. I started talking to this one guy and it is ridiculously hard to coordinate meeting up and even talking on the phone for that matter. Eh. Who knows, once again I sure don't.
One month to the Frio! I can't wait to see everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment