It's official. I LC am poor. Let me explain. I can pay all my bills, rent and whatnot BUT there is no extra money at the end of the month to go to savings or fun things for that matter. Therefore, I am now on a stricter budget. Less eating out, less spending on frivlous things, and more of finding deals. Being a grownup is no fun sometimes. What is a girl to do when one paycheck goes to rent and the other has to last a month. The answer: eat ramen.
1 comment:
I feel ya! We've been hit hard with Rick being out of work this summer. I'm having to put stuff on my credit card, which sucks... oh well, hopefully once he starts working again in the fall, we'll be able to pay it off and start saving, which was our original plan. Yay for Ramen!
Post a Comment