7.09.2010

Chapter 51 - Better Days

It's Friday and I should be in a great mood but I'm not.

To sum it up:
  • My AC is broken and going on day five of waiting to be fixed. 
  • I was automatically enrolled in a 'secuirty' program charging monthly on TWO of my credit cards.
  • A person couldn't take a simple joke.
  • My secuirty at badge at work hasn't been working for a week so I have to go out of my way to get into work.
  • I'm still broke but hell that hasn't really changed since the last time I wrote. :)
Trying to stay postive. I'm still alive, I can feed myself and my children, I can pay the bills, and I have great friends and family. It's just so damn hard sometimes.

Things are looking up hanging out with some of my co-workers at JF's apartment. Yay!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I talked to a girl once who found out she was being charged something like $100 a month for some security service that would make sure there wasn't any fraudulent activity on her card. She was never informed of this charge, and for some reason it didn't appear on her statement, she just noticed that her credit limit kept going down until finally her card was maxed out. When she called the credit card company, they told her about this charge. She told them she never agreed to that, but they wouldn't refund her or help her in any way. She said she just finished paying off that credit card a couple of months ago.

First of all, why would anyone pay for a service like that when credit card companies are already supposed to detect that kind of thing? I got a call from my credit card company when I charged $500 to it after I got my brakes fixed, and I don't even pay for that service! Also, that kind of activity seems pretty fraudulent to me, to charge someone for a service without even telling them. Ugh.

Anywho, I hope everything gets better! I think I finally came up with a good gift idea for you... now I just gotta make it. :D

mrvelocity said...

If you're super feeling the pinch, I'm totally willing to housesit for you for free when you go down to the homeland (I was going to offer anyway, but I'm unscrupulous/financially shifty that way). I really just want all the delicious Indian food that I know is around...

We should, like, hang out soon. I lost my phone. Oh well.