Last week's entry was no bueno and Monday morning things got worse. My phone died and I ripped my shirt. Seriously, I did something to someone to piss the man upstairs off. I didn't get fustrated or upset. I just kept telling myself things will get better, things will get better, THINGS WILL GET BETTER. And guess what? They did. Mostly just my additude and realizing sometimes you just have to make the best out of what is handed to you. For example, my phone died but the new Droid X came out today so I decided to order it and be 'cool'. My geeky friends are jealous, reminds me how much I love having nerdy friends that have the same interest in technology as I do.
Lots going on this week. My aunt is in town with her friends. She's 29 so our relationship is a little different than normal. Everytime we get together it's like a reunion with my best friend. Seriously, we talk about ANYTHING. Party at JF's again tomorrow night. Droid X arrives tomorrow morning. AC man is finally supposed to show up tomorrow, so hopefully I will have a cooler apartment soon.
Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment