2.23.2010

Chapter 32 - Surreal Feelings

I've now been here for a week and a half. It usually doesn't hit me until the end of the day when I am walking home that I am living in this city. As I walk passed 3rd Avenue all the feelings rush through me again.

I love it so far. Although I can't get anywhere unless I dedicate 30-45 minutes of walking and the subway, its not that big of a deal.

I can't get enough of the park where Teddy's dog run is. It makes me laugh the entire time. There is almost always another dog his size/age and they are endless bundles of energy! They tackle, nip, slide, collide and run nonstop. I have to take pictures.

Today is my second day of my new rotation. Information overload is all I have to say.

This past weekend was fun. I went to an Aggie watch party for the basketball game and met some really nice NYC Aggies. Went to dinner with a few of them, then went back home to take Teddy out to potty. I didn't do much on Sunday except watch Greek (I'm almost through all the episodes.), went to church and then ended the evening by grocery shopping.

J flies in on Thursday evening and Saturday we are going to go to the NYC Texas Independence Day concert with Pat Green, Reckless Kelly, Eli Young Band, and Roger Creager! Hell yes!

Gotta get to work. Later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*like*

PS- I WILL be sending you something... I just have to decide what! :)

Suz said...

I miss Greek so much. Dang Hulu and it's international boundaries