3.08.2010

Chapter 35 - Will I Ever Learn My Lesson?

It's Monday and I'm in a total funk. Once again it is my fault. I didn't take my meds Saturday or Sunday and as a result I'm in a horrible mood. Okay, maybe not horrible but I don't even feel like communicating with anyone. Blah. F.

Anyways, on a plus note this weekend was pretty fun. I went out Friday evening and checked out A's place in Brooklyn. I'm envious of all the space she has. We were supposed to go dance at some place, but ended up just relaxing at her place and calling it an early night.

Saturday I made sure I set my alarm so I wouldn't sleep the whole day away again. I woke up at ten and took Teddy to the dog run for two hours. It was absolutely beautiful outside and there were tons of dogs. I relaxed most of the day and watched episodes of Brothers and Sisters and Private Practice. A and I went out again but headed to the UWS. We at this Chinese place where they serve FREE ENDLESS Franzia. Cheap white wine, but it was free and the food was decent. We then headed to the LES and went bar hopping. We really wanted to go to the karaoke place, but some douche wouldn't let us in. Jerk.

Sunday, I took Teddy to the park again and relaxed the day away. I really should have cleaned but didn't. Watched the Oscars and called it a night around 11.

I had the weirdest dream last night. I have such surreal dreams that sometimes its difficult for me to differ my dreams from reality, I'm not sure if its a good or bad thing. I remember the foundational plot of the dream, who was in it, and what I was doing but the details are beginning to fade the more the day goes on. You know, that could be another reason of why I am in such a weird mood. Who knows.

Not too much going on in my life right now. I really need to make it to some Aggie happy hours/watch parties. I've missed the past two just because I was too lazy to go.

Is it Friday yet?

No comments: