8.16.2010

Chapter 57 - Meditation and Frustration

My friend convinced me to do a 21-day meditation challenge. Today is the first day. It reminded so much of my yoga class. In 21 days I shall be a new woman. Ha!

Last night I went to Baileys and met some lady friends from the dog park. The topic of conversation the entire night: men. It was a good and bad, no hating on the male population but more of trying to figure out our own guy problems. I think I am going to give up for awhile. Supposedly love finds you when you aren't looking so maybe that will work for me.

Besides meditation and love, life is okay. My bag was returned to me with everything intact, after of course I bought new everything. On the plus side I hadn't bought new makeup yet.

I wish this was a more upbeat update but its Monday.

No comments: