8.30.2010

Chapter 59 - Bottle it Up

Last week faired much better than the previous one. Work was work, not much happening. I had a few majorly busy days and then some afternoons where I did absolutely nothing. Friday I couldn't focus for the life of me. I was supposed to work on a presentation for my boss but slacked hardcore. However, I made up for this morning and it is now in her inbox for editing.

This weekend was wonderful but it went by way too fast. Friday was Lily Mae's birthday at Baileys. Keep in mind Lily is a two-year old dachshund. Any reason to drink right? It was rather entertaining. This gay guy kept telling me how beautiful I was and how amazing my boobs were. Great right? Why can't a straight man tell me that right now? Of course he should probably leave out the last part or else I might slap him right then and there. We called it an early night however A2 and I decided to go back into the bar because we spotted two guys coming in right when we were leaving. The bartender probably knew because our drinks were free and the round was on him. Score! The disappointing news: the two guys we came back in for were complete douche bags. At least we got a round on the house. Can't complain too much.

Saturday I slept in a bit then headed to do laundry. Took the chump with me and met C at Baileys. Another round on the house. Score again! The rest of the day was relaxing. Did the usually dog park thing and watched movies.

Sunday I woke up way too damn early. C and I met at the dog park at eight. I returned to my place at ten and slept until two. It was fantabulous. After finally waking up C returned to my place with her two doggies and Mousse who she was babysitting. Ted and Mousse had a ball for a good hour. Totally cute. While they played I got all pretty for S's surprise party. At five I headed to C-Town to get the ingredients for my tasty guac. A short walk and never ending climb to J2's later I arrived and made my guac. S arrived at six thirty and was totally surprise. Win for his wife! Awesome time spent with great people.

This morning I woke up to a dull headache realizing I def should have drank more water last night. F. Labor day is next Monday which means I have a three day weekend ahead of me! Makes this week a little better. I just don't understand, why does the weekend have to go by so damn fast? Not fair.

The Love Front: I've decided to give up on the one guy I was interested it. He's either isn't interested or he is just way too damn confusing for my liking. I keep trying to tell myself I'm only 23 going on 24... I have plenty of time and I really shouldn't worry about finding someone. I just wish I had someone to confide in, hold me, play with my hair, kiss my on the forehead, makes silly faces at me, and everything else that comes along with a significant other. Patience being a virtue is complete bullshit. Patience sucks ass.

I am falling in love with this city more and more every day. I never thought I would love living here this much. This city has so much to offer, why in the world did I wait a year to make the big jump? I'm sure moving here isn't for just anyone but I would def recommend it. I haven't regretted yet.

No comments: