1.05.2010

Chapter 22 - Big City Girl

Yup that's right. In less than a month and a half, I will be moving to New York City. Can you believe that? Me, small town-country girl is moving to the big city. I am extremely excited and can't wait to see what the future has in store for me! I've given away most of my stuff and just a have big items to sell and I am ready. I am going to be dirt poor for a bit until I can build my savings back up, but it is totally worth it.

Things have been pretty great the past few months. I took at two and a half week vacation at the end of last year. Luckily all my major projects finished before I left so I had very little to worry about. I went to see both sets of grandparents with my parents over the break and it was so bittersweet. It was the last time I was going to see my family for awhile.

I've been digging deeper into photography and I seriously considering pursuing it professionally, I just have to continue to save some money to buy better lenses and maybe one day a badass camera. I'll leave you with some recent pictures.

My cousin Sadie. I took a couple of months back:



One of my most recent sessions was of Amber posing for her bridal portrait:



And of course my all time favorite so far:

No comments: