I can’t express how excited I am for my move in three weeks. My trip to the city this past weekend went great. I found an apartment, got approved and signed my lease! It’s a block from Charles Schurz Park, which is supposed to be awesome and has a dog run for Teddy. Plus, my new place is only a few block from the Subway. Of course it is tiny, but to me, it’s perfect. It’s on the second floor, a full wall of exposed brick, a full kitchen, and has wooden floor.
Although my cost of living has just doubled, it is totally going to be worth it. Me, LKC, living in NYC. Un-freaking-believable.
I’m truly blessed with what God has provided me throughout my life. I certainly wouldn’t be where I am today without the support system of my family and friends.
Three weeks left in Dallas. I need to soak up all the time with my friends as possible. I have a feeling with Suz comes up here for my party (which symbolizes me and her both leaving for big cities), I'm going to have a very very intense cry. I will start preparing now.
1 comment:
Im so excited (and proud) for your big move to the NYC! I just hope that your apartment is bigger than our dorm room freshman year! ; )
Post a Comment