I'm headed out early Saturday morning to NYC. Off to find a place to live for the first year in the city. I'm nervous I won't find a place and the thing is, I kind of have to. It is so more complicated to get into an apartment there. You have to have; last two tax returns, last two bank statements, proof of employment, last two pay stubs, and a billion dollars for a deposit. It's ridiculous. That is the worst thing about this move, everything else is great. Well, thus far. I figured I would love the first month, hate the second, and finally get acquainted thereafter.
I still can't believe I am really doing it. Only taking two bags, Teddy and Winston. What in the world am I thinking? Only time will tell of the events that are to come.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for you! I can't wait until Rick and I have the opportunity to just pack up and move somewhere we've always wanted to go... it'll be a tough transition at first, but I know you'll love it, and I know you'll fit right into NYC!
Post a Comment